Covid-19 Update: 23 September 2020
As announced by the Government on Monday 21 September, Auckland can move to Alert Level 2 after 11.59pm this Wednesday 23 September.
This means people in Auckland will be able to attend social gatherings, funerals and tangihanga in groups of up to 100 people.
The Government will next review Auckland’s Alert Level on Monday 5 October. It has agreed, in principle, to move Auckland down to Alert Level 1. The Government will make a final decision on 5 October and If the Alert Level does change, this will be at 11:59pm on Wednesday 7 October.
This is great news for the club and will mean the return of popular group activity such as club nights and interclub. Club Nights will recommence the week of 28 September. For more information on club activity and when interclub resumes/starts please contact club staff.
Detailed information on Sport and Recreation at Alert Level 2 can be found here:
We ask you to continue to comply with the following;
* Please sign in with one of our contact tracing methods (app or manual) at the office
* Please regularly wash your hands and use the hand sanitiser located around the club
* Please do not crowd the bar service area when using the lounge
* Please understand the physical distancing protocols as outlined by the government
* Please stay away If you are not feeling well.
We are very grateful of how our members have coped with Covid-19 and have embraced the return to the club with passion and loyalty.
A central place for information from the New Zealand Government about COVID-19. https://covid19.govt.nz/
We thank you for your patience and respect for others during this tough time. As usual if you have any further questions please contact us by way of email at email@example.com